An architecture deeply marked by the African ecosystem
Wakola Business Hotel Cheikh Anta Diop is the second unit of the Group. It is located near the eponymous avenue, not far from both the Fass unit and the university of the same name where many elites of the continent were trained.
As with the unit of Fass, Wakola Business Hotel Cheikh Anta Diop is totally in the spirit of ECOWAS. It is certainly a charming corner of Africa, modern and offering all the amenities, but it remains accessible to the purchasing power of this community of people. In spite of this undeniable anchoring, the hotel remains open to the world and very adapted to the mobility of the new actors of globalization.
Innovative design & subtlety
Wakola Business Hotel Cheikh Anta Diop sits on 5 levels. It has an elevator and an access ramp for people with reduced mobility. It has 67 very comfortable rooms spread over 4 floors, ranging from Single Classic to Deluxe to Double. All rooms are secured with magnetic openings. The staff is steeped in African values which are: hospitality, sense of sharing, group spirit and solidarity.
We offer quality services for your business meetings, holidays and vacations in Dakar.
- Check in: 2:00PM • Check-out: 12:00PM
- Possibility of late departure without charge until 3PM depending on our occupancy
- Beyond 3PM, please contact reception desk at the hotel
- Free WiFi in the hotel
- Video surveillance 24/7
- Paying laundry service is available
- A paid transfer service is available at the Hotel. All you have to do is request it when you make your reservation
To best meet your needs, and to present you with tailor-made offers, Wakola Hotel Cheikh Anta Diop offers you different categories of rooms all as friendly as each other, with private balcony for some of them.
Seminars and Events
Enjoy our spaces for unforgettable moments
Wakola Hotel Cheikh Anta Diop offers modern, fully equipped and modular rooms for organizing your events with success. Our rooms are bright, airy, with outdoor terrace and a catering service that is entirely dedicated to you.
Restaurants St Louisian & Mama Africa
Wakola Hotel Cheikh Anta has 2 restaurants with a total capacity of 60 seats.
The St Louisian on the 5th floor has direct access to the terrace-bar and Mama Africa, located in the basement, both offer guests a breakfast buffet, lunch with various African specialties and international cuisine at dinner, with proposals according to the season.
Providing our clients with urban hotels at the forefront of modernity, yet still firmly rooted in authentic African values of hospitality and friendliness.
- Offer a modern, comfortable and functional product;
- Pay particular attention to the reception and stay conditions of our customers and constantly listen to their needs;
- To provide services that meet their expectations thanks to quality service and dedicated human resources;
- Develop loyal relationships and constructive exchanges with customers on our Facebook page in order to permanently keep our aspiration to always do more and better.